You can book your holiday using our secure online booking system
You can also contact us by phone or email
- Smoking is only allowed outside the accommodation,
- Pets are welcomed but are not allowed upstairs or in the lower sitting room. Owners are expected to bring a bed for dogs.
Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties must first be agreed with the Owner. (Safety deposits may be required).
- A deposit of 20% of the cost of the holiday ("Deposit") must accompany the booking request. The Deposit is non-refundable unless the owners are unable to accept the booking or the week is relet.
- No bookings are valid until confirmed by the owners.
- Once a booking is confirmed, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid not later than 6 weeks before the booking is due to commence.
In the event of cancellations, please advise us immediately. We will attempt to re-let the property and return your payment, less a handling charge of £25. If we are unable to re-let all monies will be forfeited.
Cancellations will be subject to the following charges:-
- 60 days or more 20%.
- 15 to 61 days 75%.
- 1 to 14 days 100% of the total price
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), the owners will endeavour to provide the Guest(s) with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. We cannot, however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- Provisional bookings made by phone, cheque or bank transfer remain firm for three days pending receipt of 20%
- Arrival and Departure Information. The cottage is available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Guest Numbers.
The number of people occupying the cottage must not exceed 16 without prior approval of the owners.
- Cleaning, Damage and Breakages
The cottage should be left tidy and in the same good condition as found. Any breakages should be reported, and the owners reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage.